Saturday 19 October 2013

Earth Ends - By Alice

I stared at the blinding colourful lights and my ears throbbed from the loud bass music, the ground began to shake and shiver.

Then we heard screams and crashes so we made our way to the lost and found, avoiding everyone. Seeing a kid crying, we picked it up and carried it outside to help find its parents. Suddenly a loud screech and a deep echoing voice came over the speakers “look for my son” Said the King.

We moved quickly to where the microphone stand was and saw the legendary king himself speaking. We moved to the front of the crowd and asked him if the kid were holding was his son. He said yes and made us jump up onto the stage and asked for our names, we said “Alice and Caitlin” we said. “Thank you for finding my son he replied. Now can you please help us to figure out what is happening?” “Sure we will help” we said. “Thank you my, aid will show you to your ship. It is big and luxurious, with a T.V. and screen phone so we can communicate!”.

As we walked down the shinning bright white echoing hallway with glowing red stripes I shivered as we noticed that the heaters had stopped working and that the lights were flickering. The ground began to shake violently again so we moved to the wall as a big dark gloomy hole appeared and the ground began to crumble away. Not wanting to be sucked into outer space we moved quickly down the hall, a ear blasting siren came on with flashing red lights and a computer voice said “A ship has left unexpectedly, please evacuate. A space vacuum has been formed!.”

We stopped running and looked for our ship. We stared at a big black hole which is where our ship was meant to be. We ran off ooking for a different ship which we could use. In a dark musty corner we found one.. We flicked the light switch. A white ship with green splodges and spider webs stood before us. We opened the door and a foul warm smell crept over us. “Have we enough time to clean it “ I asked? “ just put on the gas masks and start cleaning .We do not have long.” As soon as she finished her sentence a voice came over the speakers and started counting down. “We have 12 hours until the black hole takes earth, so we better hurry.” As we climbed in my flash new hi- tech jacket scraped on one of the walls and I asked if I could get changed but I got yelled at, “no there is too much to do. Suddenly the ground began shaking again and as we looked outside we saw that the space vacuum had become a giant big dark gaping hole in the wall. We had to go now but were unsure if we could fly this craft....

To be continued


3 comments:

  1. I like how you described what was happening. And are you actually going to make the next part? Please do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ear blistering sentence is my favorite one. Personally I enjoy this kind of stuff, black holes not to much the end of the world, so I agree with Robbie, you should make a second part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your title was really interesting
    I like how you said to be continued!
    Your story was really good and descriptive,but try and not use''we''too much

    Jack

    ReplyDelete